Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce
777 Peters Avenue
Pleasanton, CA 94566
President and CEO: James Cooper
The Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce is organized to benefit business by being:
- The catalyst for business and economic growth
- The convener of leaders and influencers
- The champion for a stronger and healthy community
The Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce takes great pride in helping Pleasanton remain among the very best cities in the country in which to live, work and raise a family while providing great support, services, and value for hundreds of member organizations. Anchoring our efforts to be the CATALYST for business and economic growth, the CONVENER of leaders and influencers, and the CHAMPION for a stronger and healthy community is Pleasanton 2025: Quality of Life by Design, a comprehensive local public policy agenda comprised of dozens of measurable citywide objectives.
As an organization, the Chamber works with its leadership team and principle committees (Board of Directors; Economic Development & Government Relations (EDGR) Committee; Business and Community Political Action (BACPAC) Committee) to lead a concerted effort that helps ensure the local economy remains strong and generates the revenue needed to sustain the very highest quality public services and amenities synonymous with quality of life. Our approach includes:
- A team of dedicated Ambassador Committee members who are essential to the success of our member outreach efforts, monthly mixers, tradeshows, and special events;
- The Business Connection newsletter is published bi-monthly and direct-mailed to thousands of local households and businesses, which calls out more than 100 member organizations by name in each and every issue (this generates millions of print impressions annually promoting local organizations);
- A strong group of Pleasanton Young Professionals honing their personal/professional development skills and engaging in community service throughout the year; and
- Our Community Foundation, which oversees the Leadership Pleasanton Program and has produced more than 700 graduates over the past 30 years.
All this is supported by our talented staff of four, who bring more than 50 years of combined experience to the table each day while providing continuity and support for more than 100 active volunteers. It is a team effort built on collaboration and respect, and whose focus is on growing the quality of life for all in Pleasanton.